With a team of dedicated professionals, we manage a variety of property portfolios throughout the UK, consisting of both residential and commercial assets. Assets under management include purpose built blocks of apartments, individual and shared houses, student lets, HMO properties and commercial asset types from multi-occupied business centres to single let industrial and retail premises.
We have an extensive network of contractors, agents and professionals who we use to attend site and deal with our customer’s issues quickly and effectively.
We are regulated by the RICS and members of the Residential Landlords Association (RLA).
With full RICS audited Client Accounts and the latest in property management software we are able to provide tailored reporting and detailed management information to meet each client’s requirements utilising our extensive knowledge and years of experience.
Day one control is the key to each new assignment, whilst working in a way to ensure we comply with the key principle of Treating Customers Fairly at all times. This approach includes:
- Initial tenant contact and securing rental payments.
- Property Inspections
- Compliance assessment of the assets
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Local Authority and Housing Benefit liaison
On Going Management
- Tenant management including general telephone queries through to AST renewal
- Select and manage letting agents to minimise voids
- Contractor management to ensure cost effective and timely repairs
- Rent and arrears management including liaison with lawyers where required
- Housing Benefit department liaison
- Compliance with statutory requirements, insurers warranties and best practice as applicable
- Deposit Protection Service
Reporting and MI
- Strategic reporting on the performance of the property portfolio
- Monthly reporting to each Client as required
- Report content and format agreed at outset with each Client
- Includes rent, arrears, costs, balances held, issues and voids to provide a detailed view of the current performance of the assets
- Surplus rent monies remitted to client each month, as required by the Client
- Cash flow forecasting: If required a detailed forecast with supporting assumptions will be produced based on our review of the specific assets and our experience of similar assets already under management
- 12 month forecast by month with full year figures projected for year 2 onwards to assist the Client in strategy formulation and decision making
Ad hoc reporting
- Issues arising and authorisation of major costs